Our client is a tech-enabled healthcare company with a mission to improve access to high-quality patient care for seniors. We are seeking Nurse Practitioners to provide both telemedicine and in-person clinical care to patients living inside assisted living facilities.
Title: Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care
Reports to: Medical Director of Primary Care
Company: Growing Telemedicine Provider specifically serving Senior Living organizations
Salary: Base starting at $120,000 – 130,000+
Our client is in the early stages of development, is growing quickly, and needs your clinical background to support their mission of improving resident care through cutting edge technology. Backed by VC, they offer a proprietary telemedicine software that is partnered with primary care physicians to provide extensive support with the goal to improve resident care to those within assisted living communities. Their unique, technology-backed services ensure the seniors get the care they deserve.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Work 2-4 days a week at home, doing telemedicine visits.
- For medical issues that cannot be addressed via telemedicine, the Nurse Practitioner will travel to facilities to see patients in person 2-3 days a week.
- Assist in building the innovations that are rapidly changing the healthcare delivery landscape and making care more accessible for seniors.
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + generous equity grant package
- 401K + match
- Work from home 2-4 days per week; M-F normal business hours, no call, no weekends
- A trained Medical Assistant in person with patients to facilitate telemedicine visits
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement + CME stipend
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Medical Malpractice coverage
- Full support from the administrative team, including an RN care coordinator
- An extremely fun culture full of ambitious and diverse optimists rethinking healthcare delivery and the promise of technology to impact access to care
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! If you are qualified and interested in learning more about our Long Term Care, Senior Living, and Assisted Living opportunities, please contact us today!
CONTACT: Senior Living Recruitment Diva: Steffani Adaska
Goodwin Recruiting’s Senior Living Division identifies outstanding Senior Care leaders for not-for-profit and for-profit Retirement Housing clients nationwide. Our clients include life plan communities/CCRC, nursing homes, memory care centers, industry associations, corporate offices, stand-alone communities, health systems, and research institutes, and many other aging services organizations.
Keywords: telemedicine, Nurse Practitioner, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Retirement Community, Senior Housing
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state of California
- Passion, knowledge, high integrity, and compassion for patients and families
- Experience serving geriatric patients
- Exceptional leadership skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit a MUST. You will need to be open, flexible, and comfortable working in an ambiguous role. Fluidity and adaptability to “roll with the flow” within a start-up environment